Frequently Asked Insurance Questions in Spokane Valley, WA

How can I get a quote for auto insurance?
Call ABC Insurance Inc today at (509) 891-1515
Where can I get motorcycle insurance?
Do you have a Crotch Rocket, Harley or Tour Bike? We have a plan for you - call us to day for more information
What does credit have to do with insurance?
Nothing, at ABC Insurance. We have 4 companies that won't discriminate!
What should I do if I just had an auto accident?
You should inform your insurance company right away. Make sure you've gotten a copy of the police report and the other party's (or parties') insurance information.

Remember, just because you inform your insurer of an accident doesn't mean you're making a claim.
Can I get homeowners insurance for standard or high risk?
We have 12 companies able to handle preferred, standard, specialty, and high risk Homeowners insurance. We can do older homes, losses, out of state landlord, course of construction, vacancies and more! Call us today at (509) 891-1515!
Do I need to purchase insurance before I buy a car?
If this is your first car, yes, you'll have to buy auto insurance before you drive your shiny new car off the dealer's lot.
However, if you already have an auto policy, that will generally cover your new automobile for a period of up to 3 days after you buy it. Once that 3-day period is up, you'll have to talk with your insurance company to insure that new vehicle.
What is an SR-22?
SR-22 is a form that shows that you have auto insurance. It's the State's way of making sure that you maintain liability insurance. It is required by the state for drivers who are high risk. Here are some of the reasons a state might require you to file an SR-22 form:

DUI (Drunk driving)
Serious moving violations such as reckless driving
Racking up a lot of highway points in a short period of time
Being pegged as a habitual traffic offender
Causing an accident while uninsured
Regulations vary from state to state, but high-risk drivers usually have to carry SR-22 insurance for three years. We can get the SR-22 on file in one day in most cases. To find out more call us at (509) 891-1515.
I need my license back. Can you help?
We have more than 20 companies to consider taking you on. If the big named companies have turned you down you have come to the right company. That won't be a problem with ABC Insurance Spokane.
Which coverage pay for damages to my vehicle?
Depending on what kind of damage your car suffers, one of your physical damage coverages - comprehensive or collision insurance - will pay for the damages.

If your car is hit by a deer or other animal, stolen, catches on fire, or is vandalized, your comprehensive coverage will kick in. If you crash into something and you crunch your car, your collision coverage will kick in.

Both of these coverages are optional and, of course, adding them to your policy will raise your insurance premium.
What if I have too many tickets or accidents?
We have more than 20 companies to consider taking you on. If the big named companies have turned you down; you have come to the right company. That won't be a problem with ABC Insurance Spokane.
What can I do to protect myself against uninsured drivers?
Purchasing uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) coverage can protect you against uninsured drivers. In many states, UM coverage is required by law. UM coverage will pay for medical bills and pain and suffering if you are hit by an uninsured driver. In some states, UM property-damage coverage is available. If your car is crunched by an uninsured driver and you have UM property-damage coverage, you'll be able to get your car fixed under this coverage, rather than using your collision coverage.

Generally speaking, UM property-damage coverage carries a lower deductible than collision coverage.
Contact our insurance agency at (509) 891-1515 in Spokane Valley, Washington,
to receive a no-obligation quote for auto, homeowner, or Commercial Insurance today.